The Modern Auction
- The Deposit paid upon your bid being successful (this is a 10% deposit and forms part-payment of the final selling price).
- Exchange of contracts takes place immediately after receiving a successful bid.
- 28 days for completion of sale.
- A more client friendly process allowing time for buying with finance.
The Traditional Auction
- 10% paid immediately after auction.
- Immediate exchange of contracts.
- 14-28 days of completion of contracts.
- A process more appropriate for commercial investments or repossession stock.
So which is best?
We only offer the Modern Method of Auction and although, traditional auctions are a tried and tested method for selling investment stock. We find that our Modern Method of Auction creates a transparent market for the serious residential buyers and sellers by combining the best aspects of traditional auction and private treaty sales into a Fast, Simple, Low cost alternative to Buying and Selling property.